Sat, Oct 24|
Money Is Power
Financial Literacy Virtual Seminar
Time & Location
Oct 24, 2020, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
About the Event
In this complimentary workshop, designed to address six key areas of accumulating and protecting your capital, you will learn how to:Addressing Six Key Areas of Capital Accumulation and Protection
- Increase asset protection;
- Reduce income tax liability;
- Enhance retirement planning;
- Decrease capital risk; and,
- Reduce estate cost.
Slaying Student Loan Debt: Financial Empowerment for Student Loan Borrowers
In this complimentary workshop, you will learn:
- How recent changes in the law impact your options as a result of COVID-19;
- Whether you are eligible to free yourself from student loan debt; and,
- How to discharge student loans in bankruptcy.
We have always prioritized safety and in these uncertain times, this is no different. We are practicing and enforcing best practices for social distancing and self-isolation in the midst of COVID-19.
We encourage you to stay safe. This includes practicing safe social distancing.
Until then, connect with us virtually online via our website and social media channels. This is where you’ll find any updates on how we are managing the safety of you and our community.